OverviewThank you for visiting www.stopbedwetting.org which is part of Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd. We are committed to the right to privacy and data protection. This Privacy Notice will describe how Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd may collect, hold and process your personal data, and the ways in which we will ensure your privacy is respected and your data is protected, in accordance with applicable European and local national data protection laws. This Privacy Notice is only applicable to this website. If you are visiting another website related to Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd please consult the privacy notice on the respective website. Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This ‘notice’ provides you with information about:
- How we use your data
- What personal information we collect and where do we store data
- Data collected by third party
- Data collected by Cookies
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained
- Links to other websites
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data
- Modification of Privacy Notice
- Contact information
How we use your dataFerring will only process your personal data where there is a legal basis for doing so, and where it is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected. The legal basis for processing your personal data will depend on the purpose for which the data was collected, as described below:
- Personal data may be processed if necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing or fulfilling the following purposes:
- to respond to you regarding an inquiry in the following categories: media; partnerships; development of business relationship; and any other general enquiries;
- to process and respond to enquiries regarding data privacy and your privacy rights;
- to process and assess reported cases for potential misconduct and/or violation of the Ferring Philosophy;
- to process applications for current vacancies and/or accept unsolicited job applications;
- to process and respond to a collaboration request; or
- any other legitimate business purposes such as data analysis, audit, improving services and expanding our business activities.
- Personal data may be processed when necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations such as:
- to comply with laws within or outside your country of residence,
- to comply with a legal process or in response to a court order to produce certain personal data.
- Personal data may be collected and processed if necessary for vital interests and to comply with applicable safety obligations within the pharmaceutical sector such as:
- to process a report regarding side effects, adverse drug reactions, adverse events or other safety information relation to a Ferring drug/product. For information regarding the processing of special category data for this purpose please see the Pharmacovigilance Privacy Notice here.
What personal information we collect and where do we store dataWe collect the following information:
- Email address
Children data protectionFerring is committed to protecting the privacy of children.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Where personal data relates to a data subject who is under the age of 18 (or less if provided for by the applicable national law), consent shall be required from their legal representative. Ferring shall make all available and reasonable efforts to verify that the necessary consent has been obtained in such cases.
How we may share or transfer your personal dataYour personal data may be transferred to other locations in which Ferring maintain facilities (including Ferring affiliates, contractors, partners or agents), where there are legitimate grounds for such a transfer, such as a valid business reason. Such locations may include countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Any such transfers will be safeguarded by internal international data transfer agreements, to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the applicable European and national data protection laws. Ferring may, in certain circumstances, share your personal data with third parties if necessary to achieve the notified purposes, or if such third parties are assisting Ferring with the processing of the data. Ferring will only disclose personal data about you to a third party in the following circumstances:
- Relevant consent has been provided by you;
- where applicable, as a result of a request by you as a data subject
- whereby there is a legal basis for the disclosure of the data and you have been provided with suitable notice of this
- where we are required to do so under applicable laws or as a result of a court order; or
- where Ferring decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise its business structure.
- Ferring will never sell your information to a third party.
- _gid: Each unique visitor to the site is assigned a unique ID via the _gid cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to the site are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. This cookie lasts for 24 hours.
- _ga: Each unique visitor to the site is assigned a unique ID via the _ga cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to the site are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. This cookie lasts for 2 years.
How we ensure your privacy is maintainedwww.stopbedwetting.org is created on WordPress platform CMS which is hosted on the FerringCloud1 secured server based in AWS Dublin Data Centre. All the data collected are stored within the CMS platform and deleted within 6 years. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to easily enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Notice applicable to the website in question. For further please refer to our Global "Privacy Notice": https://www.ferring.com/en/global/privacy/
Security InformationFerring maintains a number of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, accidental destruction or loss. For example, where appropriate, Ferring is committed to the encryption, anonymization or pseudonymization of personal data, and personal data will be stored securely in a designated system. Our internal policies and procedures are designed to prioritise and promote the protection of personal data. While our data security measures are continually evaluated and updated, the security of data transferred via the internet from a computer or other device cannot be guaranteed and you are encouraged to take steps to protect yourself online and against unauthorized use of your passwords, and mobile devices, as well as installing the appropriate firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware protections for your computer. If you suspect any security compromise please notify us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your legal rights relating to your personal data.If and when we collect, hold and process your personal data, you will be afforded specific rights as a data subject. Ferring will give effect to these rights in accordance with the applicable European and local national data protection laws.
- Right to access and rectification: You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, as well as the right to request the correction of the personal data we hold if it is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure and restriction of processing: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or for the restriction of processing your personal data. These rights are limited and will apply only in certain circumstances and where no exemptions apply.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold, as well as the right to request this data be transferred to another controller. This right is subject to certain conditions and may not apply, for example, if not permitted for reasons of public interest, or is not technically feasible.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If the data is processed for reasons of public interest, scientific or statistical purposes, you may still object and it will be our responsibility to demonstrate the legitimacy of processing the data.
- You have the right to contact or lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority.
Modification of Privacy NoticeAny changes to this Privacy Notice will be communicated at this location. We recommend you consult our Privacy Notice periodically to review any changes and to keep informed about our ongoing commitment to respecting the right to privacy and to providing the highest possible level of data protection.
Contact informationIf you have any questions or comments question regarding this Privacy Notice please contact Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
If you would like to get in touch regarding your rights as a data subject, please email the Global Privacy Office at email@example.com, or contact us at the following address:
Ferring International Center S.A.
Chemin De la Vergognausaz 50
1162 St Prex
Job code: MN/1249/2018/UK I Date of preparation: May 2018